martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Dropkick Murphys

Bueno aca les dejo unos tres albums de los Dropkick Murphys

Dropkick Murphys - Blackout

Banda: Dropkick Murphys
Album: blackout
Año: 2003
Lista de Canciones :
1- Walk Away
2- Worker's song
3- The Outcast
4- Black Velvet Band
5- onna be a Blackout Tonight
6- World full of hate
7- Buried alive
8- The dirty glass
9- Field of athenry
10- Bastard on parade
11- As one
12- this is your life
13- Time to go
14- Kiss me I'm Shitfaced

Link de descarga:
http://www.mediafire.com/?knzonqmymdj


Dropkick murphys - The warrior code

Banda: Dropkick Murphys
Album: The warrior's Code
Año: 2005
Lista de canciones:
1- Your Spirit's Alive
2- The Warrior's code
3- Captain Kelly's Kitchen
4- Walking Dead
5- Sunshine Highway
6- World full of hate
7- The Burden
8- Citizen C.I.A
9- The Green Fields of France
10- Take it and run
11- I'm Shippin up to boston
12- The auld Triangle
13- The last letter home
14- Tessie

Link de descarga:
http://www.mediafire.com/?amyyetnzdty


Dropkick Murphys - The meanest of times

Banda: Dropkick Murphys
Album: The meanest of times
Año: 2007
Lista de canciones:
1- Famous for nothing
2- God willing
3- The state of Massachusetts
4- Tomorrow's industry
5- Echoes on a street
6- Vices and virtues
7- Surrender
8- Flannigan's ball
9- I'll Begin Again
10- Fairmount Hill
11- Loyal to no one
12- Shattered
13- Rude Awakenings
14-Johnny, I hardly knew ya
15- Never forget
16- Jailbreak

Link de descarga:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgmtkttg5jo

Bueno eso es todo x hoy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario